lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV compile help

From: Kendall Lloyd
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV compile help
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 00:55:56 -0500

Fote,
 Thank you so much for your help. I had a heck of a time getting a good copy
of the lynx2-6mods.zip downloaded until I tried the gopher server. Once I
did this I was able to extract this over the original source and then
recompile. It seems to work fine so far. I anm the sysadmin for a small isp
and some of our visually impaired users ahd asked me to install lynx for
them. I am sure they will be grateful and especially grateful to you for the
work you do on this software.

Thanks again,
Kendall<*>