lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Bad HTML at www.buchkatalog.de, please help

From: Michael Lang
Subject: LYNX-DEV Bad HTML at www.buchkatalog.de, please help
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996 14:18:35 +0100 (MET)

I go to this address, select the first link and then enter DHV at the
Verlag text entry field. Then, I select suchen (German for search). I
get lynx's bad HTML message. Could someone of you take a look at this?
DHV is a publishing house and buchkatalog is a database of books. I'd
like to look in the database for books from DHV. I get a result, but I
think because of the bad HTML, I don't get everything.

Thanks

;
;