lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx and JavaScript -Reply

From: Hiram Lester, Jr.
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx and JavaScript -Reply
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 12:53:24 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 16 Nov 1996, David Drum wrote:

> > I say again, if not a "published book", at least an article
> > published, "HOW NOT TO WRITE HTML", or "COMMON GROSS HTML ERRORS",
> > with examples from the net, WITH SITES NAMED!!!!!
>
> Need I say more: http://www.websitesthatsuck.com/

ROFL!  Now, who's gonna register this bad boy? :)

Actually, we could probably find a few lynx-friendly web tutorials on the
web that we could point people at.  There WAS a list, yep, still there.
Check the Dehanced for Lynx page at:

        http://world.std.com/~adamg/dehanced.html

Sounds about like what you want already.