lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Center Justified Text

From: ejdavid
Subject: LYNX-DEV Center Justified Text
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 12:48:31 -0600 (CST)

The upgrade from Lynx 2.3FM to 2.6 caused a number of my favorite sites to
develop center justified text. These include the Washington Times,
Archealogy, and much CNN.  In response the Times and Archaeology seemed
both concerned and perplexed as to a solution.  I use a 486 PC.

Does 2.6 have any "toggle switches" or other methods to handle this
problem?

(PS: I tell center justified sites to get technical advice from
the New York Times which seems to have one of the very best text layouts.)
;
;