lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV The "Thanks for Lynx" page

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV The "Thanks for Lynx" page
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 18:28:07 -0500 (EST)

Well, thank _you_, Scott for organizing that.  I think it was a good
move.  I glanced through it once and I agree we want to keep a link
to it floating somewhere near the top of any "Why Lynx?" page anybody
puts up.

In fact, if we don't get an intelligent archive set up so we can
register successfully compiled Lynx versions by email, we might want
to start asking people to register by signing a guestbook.

We would do well to have a standard way to maintain the host variants
list by getting people to log "all" successful compiles in a way that
is less disruptive than a lynx-dev broadcast.

Al Gilman
;
;