lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV URL for HTML tutorials

From: Hiram Lester, Jr.
Subject: LYNX-DEV URL for HTML tutorials
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 17:29:15 -0500 (CDT)

Ok, I promised I'd post the URL that we used in the class.  I'll post the
one above it actually.

        http://mantis.dcrt.nih.gov/Publications.html

The specific tutorial we dealt with was the Advanced HTML, and it was
really good.  I just looked at it in Lynx, and it's usable (except for the
client-side map in the top page which requires Lynx 2.5+), but definitely
not Lynx enhanced.  There were one or two things that were a little out of
date, but most of it was really good, and maybe we lynx folks can send
suggestions and get it improved and send the URL along with any
instruction we give those HTML neophites. :)

Anyway, I'll get around to getting the sources updated and on the page
tonight.  Should I change the URL in lynx -help to by lynx.browser.org or
just leave it at NYU?