lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV file://localhost/projects/sprs_lwv/lib/lynx/lynx_help/lynx_

From: Walter Skorski
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV file://localhost/projects/sprs_lwv/lib/lynx/lynx_help/lynx_help_main.h
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 14:15:58 -0400 (EDT)

Larry Virden writes:

> In this file, I think a link labeled "Location of the latest version of lynx"
> or some such thing.  There has to be a better way for someone to find
> the source as well as the patches than for them to have to go searching
> all over creation.

That's the point of our creating a lynx-dev.org (or whatever) - so
that Lynx stuff can be found at a stable URL regardless of who's
administering the site at any given moment.

BTW, (again I say, I'm behind in my EMail, so I may have missed the
answer to this) I saw that someone (Rob?) applied to InterNIC for a
domain name, but what was the domain name that we decided on?

--
.    iksrokS retlaW<>Walter Skorski    ..        address@hidden         .
 Computer Administrator, Div. of Medical Genetics, Thomas Jefferson University

;