lwip-users

[lwip-users] Correct mbedtls version for lwip

From: Kosma Moczek
Subject: [lwip-users] Correct mbedtls version for lwip
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 13:51:16 +0200

Hi,

What is the correct mbedtls version to use with lwip's altcp_tls_mbedtls? I am specifically looking for a version compatible with lwip 2.1.2 (due to my vendor's half-assed port).

(Also perhaps a suggestion that the correct mbedtls version could be documented in altcp_tls_mbedtls.c for other chaps like me.)

--

Kosma Moczek

Electronics Engineer

R&D Department

ul. Stargardzka 10

54-156 Wrocław
Poland

phone: +48 71 782 56 45

gsm: +48 785 870 777

FOR FINANCIAL PURPOSES THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS SHOULD BE USED:

SONEL S.A.
Stanislawa Wokulskiego 11

58-100 Swidnica

Poland

www.sonel.com

SONEL S.A. company duly incorporated and having its legal address at Wokulskiego Str. 11, 58-100 Świdnica, Poland, for which the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna keeps register no. KRS 0000090121, VAT Number PL8840033448, stock capital 1.400.000 PLN fully paid, BDO 000005929.

I declare that SONEL S.A. belongs to the category of large enterprises within the meaning of Annex I to Commission Regulation (EU) No 651/2014 of 17 June 2014 declaring certain types of aid compatible with the internal market pursuant to Art. 107 and 108 of the Treaty (Official Journal of the European Union L 187 of 26/06/2014, p. 1, as amended).

This message contains confidential information and is a „business secret" of the broadcaster as defined in the Directive (EU) 2016/943. This message is intended only for the addressee (entity or individual). Based on Telecommunications Law, it is prohibited to read, record, store, transmit or otherwise use the content of this message without the consent of the sender. Please be advised that the controller of personal data provided by you is SONEL S.A. Find out more information on our website in the Privacy Policy tab.

If you received this message by mistake, please immediately contact the sender and delete it.