lwip-users

[lwip-users] info hping3

From: address@hidden
Subject: [lwip-users] info hping3
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 16:09:19 +0000

Then I'll try to use "lwip" to reduce the ram consuptions. But now:
when I use the software "hping3" sending TCP packets on the port 80 or 443 on 185.79.118.12 (https://www.roseltorg.ru/) I've no effects on the target, it says the target doesn't receive the packets. If I check it with wireshark it doesn't true: the packets are sent to the target. But when I check the website targeted is always online. The same think is true for any website.

Are the packets transmitted to target or not?

I'm a military services provider.

Sincerely.