lwip-users

[lwip-users] Integrating lwIp into project: which branch to check out ?

From: Andrea Vallinotto
Subject: [lwip-users] Integrating lwIp into project: which branch to check out ?
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 11:42:24 +0000

Hi everyone.

I'm working on a project where I would like to integrate lwIP; the project
should have production-quality code or the closest thing possible.
I've cloned the repo as instructed at the homepage, thus I'm on origin/master.
But is this the correct way to do it or should I instead check out STABLE-2_1_x
? The latter is two years old and I can see some important changes in master
since then.

So from which branch/tag should I start ?

Thanks.