lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Recommended WiFi module for use with lwIP

From: Trampas Stern
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Recommended WiFi module for use with lwIP
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 14:16:32 -0400

I have used an ESP32 wifi module.  The ESP32 is a processor and on that process I use the Arduino libraries which use LWIP under the covers.  I then wrote a simple arduino script that makes the ESP32 be a socket interface via the SPI interface.   I use this for hosting an embedded web server. I was able to get about 1-2Mbps throughput.

Using the ESP32 is very simple and there are lots of arduino based examples out there.

Trampas