lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] httpd, tls, multiple get requests, delays

From: Mário Luzeiro
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] httpd, tls, multiple get requests, delays
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 21:59:54 +0000

Thanks for the links
Previous I tried to investigate some library that manages it but it looks few
code that I can try.

Related with JSON, I'm already doing "Ajax requests" and they work fine..
it looks after the first connection and if it requests regularly, it keeps
working well all the time with very short time communications.
I guess it is because it (browser) keeps the same TCP connection to it.

Still.. if anyone has a suggestion to improve LWP/TLS configurations to help on
this issue..

Regards,
Mario