lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Very basic query regarding udp_sendto

From: Hemant Kapoor
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Very basic query regarding udp_sendto
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 04:39:31 -0700 (MST)

Thanks for the response and sorry for late reply.

I have made sure that the Destination IP Address has correct ordering.
The way I ensured is following:

1. I introduced a delay of 15 seconds before sending udp_sendto command.
2. Before the initial 15 seconds expires, I send a Ping from my PC and I get
a response.
3. After 15 seconds expires, I an see UDP data on my PC using wire shark.

Now, if I reset my controller and skip step 2, i.e. donot send ping, then
after 15 seconds I cannot see any UDP Packets.

I have been stuck with this issue for quite a while.
Any help regarding this will be deeply appreciated.

Regards,
Hemant Kapoor