lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Implementing HTTPS for secure connections

From: Trampas Stern
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Implementing HTTPS for secure connections
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 13:03:10 -0400

I just did HTTPS using mbedtls worked out of the box once I got memory allocation and certificates correct.

Trampas

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 10:13 AM Fabin V Martin <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello,

I am working on an embedded device that has a WebUI(LAN based) to configure and control sensors/actuators connected to it. As per the current implementation, our webpage is not secure enough(HTTP). We would like to make a secure connection by implementing HTTPS. I came across 'wolfssl' while searching for a self-signed certificate scheme.

We have used netconn API of lwip stack.Any guidance will be greatly appreciated! . Thanks.

Following are our platform details,
MCU : ATMEL SAME53N20
RTOS: FreeRTOS
Network stack: LWIP