lwip-users

[lwip-users] udp sending long messages broadcast

From: samyuktar
Subject: [lwip-users] udp sending long messages broadcast
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 16:00:09 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I am using lwip raw api functions to perform tcp, udp message sending. I am
trying to implement dhcp as well using the raw api.
I posted earlier in the forum about getting malformed DHCP request packets
from my device. I was foxed since the only function I had called was
dhcp_start(&mynetif). I was able to successfully send a broadcast udp
message before this, however when the length of the message exceeded about
210 bytes the message seen in wireshark started appearing corrupted. No
issues when sending a message less than 210 bytes. I believe this may be the
origin of the DHCP malformed packet, since DHCP uses UDP send.

Please advise me what may be occurring to make UDP send fail in longer
message lengths.