lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP IPV6 UDP STM32f746

From: ajnlwip
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP IPV6 UDP STM32f746
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 13:26:59 -0700 (MST)

Is a mention in my first post I have used CubeMx and configured LWIP for raw
API and IPV6.
I used my MAC address and generated (via a website) this IPV6 address
FE80::8000:0:0:E1
I then tried to ping the device but I cannot reach it.

I am not sure I have correctly configured my IPV6 address, and if my PC with
IP address
Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . :fe80::b034:7349:9aec:332e%5    should be
able to reach it.

Does anyone have some code example to share? or some information how to get
started with
IPV6 and with LWIP raw API?

Just now I think too many things might be wrong to get Ping and UDP up and
running.