lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] SNMP v3 and v2

From: Mário Luzeiro
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] SNMP v3 and v2
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 14:21:05 +0000

Thanks Harrold!

I found the LWIP_SNMP_CONFIGURE_VERSIONS define and functions that we can use
to enable/disable at run time the SNMP versions.
So it sounds to me that it should be the user to setup it in the equipment.

Thanks for sharing your patch, I will test it once I need to enable v3 in my
project.

Regards,
Mario