lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Delay in web page loading on v1.4.2

From: Trampas Stern
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Delay in web page loading on v1.4.2
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 09:01:04 -0500

I have found weird things like that is often the cache.  Put a break point in the code where you are checking  if the packet has been received in the GMAC and see if the cache is enabled.  It most likely is.

When you do the debug prints it has to load data from other memory locations which can force the cache to be flushed on the GMAC DMA buffer and then things seem to magically work.

Trampas