lwip-users

[lwip-users] Don't allocate memory for the p structure from ethernetif.c

From: MrFord
Subject: [lwip-users] Don't allocate memory for the p structure from ethernetif.c function
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 03:03:58 -0700 (MST)

Hello. I have such a problem. After some time, the device (on STM32 device)
in the low_level_input function does not want to allocate the memory for the
p structure. That is, in the string p = pbuf_alloc (PBUF_RAW, len,
PBUF_POOL); structure is NULL. I use the Socket library on which the HTTP
server is written. How to solve this issue? Thank you!