lwip-users

[lwip-users] Receive MULTICAST doesn't work. fec hash table of the MPC85

From: markus . forrer
Subject: [lwip-users] Receive MULTICAST doesn't work. fec hash table of the MPC852?
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 08:37:47 +0200

I have an embedded device (MPC852 and lwip 2.1.2) and the network works fine.

Now I have to implement WSDiscovery. Sending multicast messages over udp is ok. But it is not possible to receive multicast messages. Maybe I have to extend the functionality of the ethernet interface (low level, fec hash table)?

It would be very nice to get some examples how to implement the multicast address hash table for the MPC852.

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Markus