lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Two ethernet port with one mac address

From: Johan Borkhuis
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Two ethernet port with one mac address
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 22:57:52 +0200

As this is a 3-port switch you should check if the external connections work: can you connect two PC's together with your device as a switch between them? If this works then the ethernet connection for both external ports is working correctly, Next is the timing between the processor and the phy, which is quite critical. The default is to use the external (loopback) clock, but we have seen issues with that. A better option is to use the internal clock, by setting the correct bit in register 0xC6.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Johan