lwip-users

[lwip-users] POST issues with different browsers

From: Mário Luzeiro
Subject: [lwip-users] POST issues with different browsers
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 20:46:35 +0000

Hello all,

I'm implementing a httpd over LWIP (latest master) /mbedTLS, despite it is a
very slow MCU implementation, it is working.
The issue now I have is with POST.

If I start a browser in private mode, the first time I press the button for
POST it works OK.
For Opera and Chromium on the next retries, the POST does not work. It looks
the browser is not fully request the post (I cannot full debug as Im using TLS)
from the logs I can see it received one connection, there is no debug about a
incoming POST, then it reach the max poll retries and closes the connection.

..but with Firefox, I can request every time POST and it works.

I found also that its not (just) related with the server side code, because if
I start from reset, without restart the browser, it still does not work, I need
to start a fresh private window.

Any hints how can I found what is wrong and why it work on Firefox but not in
other browsers?
Fell free to request me any debug info you would like to see.

Appreciate any advice!

Regards,
Mario Luzeiro