lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] "pack dropped, no space" after 7 hrs and 35 min

From: Patrick Klos
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] "pack dropped, no space" after 7 hrs and 35 min
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 08:57:11 -0400

On 7/30/2019 6:50 AM, santosh_ts via lwip-users wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to send UDP packets using xilinx z7020.
I am getting error "pack dropped, no space" with error code  "Out of memory
error. ERR_MEM        = -1" exactly after 7 hrs and 35 min.
I ran multiple iteration but every time i get error at same time.
Can someone help me out what i am missing ?
Thank you all in advance

How many packets have you sent in that time?  How many packet buffers have you allocated?  At what rate are you attempting to send these UDP packets?  Is there anything else that happens at 7 hours and 35 minutes?  What other network activity or protocols are active at the same time?  Can you provide a packet trace file?

Patrick Klos
Klos Technologies, Inc.