lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] HTTPS support in lwip

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] HTTPS support in lwip
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 21:29:27 +0200

Am 29.06.2019 um 12:21 schrieb ankish:
Hi i had a task to implement https server on the lpc mcu with lwip stack
running on it for ethernet communication
Currently a webserver is implemented on the product
Is there any refrence example to do so or is it even possible to implement a
secure server on it

The raw API httpd included in our sources supports https by adding the
TLS layer. An implementation to use mbedTLS for this is included with
the sources. You just need to compile mbedTLS with lwIP (with the
correct options set) and it should work.

A decent simple example for this is still missing in our repository,
unfortunately.

Regards,
Simon