lwip-users

[lwip-users] tls server, http1.1, pipelining

From: Mario Luzeiro
Subject: [lwip-users] tls server, http1.1, pipelining
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 09:29:51 -0700 (MST)

I managed to get a TLS server working with lwIP!

I have a webpage with html and images. It loads ok over http.
My problem is now with TLS it cannot load the images.

If I set the server using HTTP1.0 the browser will send multiple parallel
TLS connections to get the images.
So it looks this multiple connections are not supported? in lwIP/mbedTLS?

If I set the server to send a HTTP1.1 with keep-alive, the browser will keep
the connection but will send multiple READs
but why does it work (multiple readings) with regular HTTP and not over TLS?

I checked and it looks there is no HTTP option to ask client to not perform
pipelining.