lwip-users

[lwip-users] Netconn API Server Mode Connection Drope Detection

From: Mesut Cömert
Subject: [lwip-users] Netconn API Server Mode Connection Drope Detection
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 09:09:25 +0300

Hi, guys. I have using Netconn API on my system. I want to work as server mode. I downloaded and examined netconn server examples and I set up my system. I connect to my device with Hercules TCP Client section. First section is that i connect to my device, send to message and receive message then system is closed. This section to let me send to a message and receive. Second option is that i connect to my device, send message and receive over and over again. but when i pressed disconnect button so i can not to connect my device again. Because device has waiting in receive function. I want to detect connection drop in receive function. how can i solve this problem, can you help me?

--
Mesut Cömert
Elektrik Elektronik Mühendisi | Electrical Electronics Engineer