lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP altcp_mbedtls webserver performance issue

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP altcp_mbedtls webserver performance issue
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 12:19:30 +0200

Amr Elsayed wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am using the LWIP altcp_mbedtls and httpd for implementing a webserver
> on STM32F437 which has a Cryptography processor ,Hash processor, and
> random generator [..]

mbedTLS does not use the hardware functions of this chip by default, you
need to add that by yourself (*). We do have a https webserver running on such
a chip at 80 MHz, so it should definitively be possible. We do have an external
helper chip doing the RSA though...

(*) you might find examples for STM in the embed-os repository

Regards,
Simon