lwip-users

[lwip-users] ERR_ABRT: Out of pcbs or netconns

From: tirmalabenikasibeni
Subject: [lwip-users] ERR_ABRT: Out of pcbs or netconns
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 00:33:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I am developing a MODBUS Server which can serve multiple clients
simultaneously, using LwIP 2.0.3 & netconn and FreeRTOS 9.0.0 and
STM32H743BI.

A client (my pc in this case) can connect the server with no problem. When
disconnected and connected again there is no problem also, but if it tried
to connect 3. time, connection can't be established and netconn_accept
returns ERR_ABRT.

This is a part of my lwipopts.h:

And my thread and handler:

Please forgive me if I waste your time, but I am struggling for a couple of
days.

Thank you!