lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip: Scan through the heap searching for a free block

From: Vrund Rana
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip: Scan through the heap searching for a free block that is big enough, beginning with the lowest free block.
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 17:20:51 +0530

Hi

Help to add identify place in a lwip code( for transmit only )where I can add 6 bytes of hsr tag...

Regards,
Vrund

On Thu 28 Mar, 2019, 12:37 AM address@hidden, <address@hidden> wrote:
Am 25.03.2019 um 10:52 schrieb vrnud:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to impelement modbus over TCPIP.
> I am using FreeRTOS + lwip +STM32f4 (cube Mx generated code).
> Lwip version is 2.0.0.
> Freertos version 9.0.0.
> heap 4 is used. is it ok?
>
> TCPIP echo server application is used.
> while trying to connect from Modscan utility program stucks in
> mem.c file . function mem_malloc.

What does "stuck" mean? Endless loop in mem_malloc? If so, that's an
indication that the list is broken, which in turn is an indication for
violating lwIP's threading rules.

Regards,
Simon