lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP state machine problem? LWIP 1.4.1

From: Fabian Koch
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP state machine problem? LWIP 1.4.1
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 10:04:22 +0000

Hey Simon,

> I know this might not be an option, but 1.4.1 is *really* old and
> this one as well as numerous other things might already be fixed
> in one of the newer versions.

Yes. This is not an option unfortunately. We considered updating to 2.0.3 a
while ago and I tried integrating it but it requires quite some changes which
we can't justify for the old product.
Is there a chance to find a specific fix/patch for this?

I tried searching the bug reports and patches on savannah and the mailing list
but did not find something that really matches.

Any hints would be much appreciated.

Kind regards
Fabian