lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Throughput benchmark question - nasty pauses

From: Dave Nadler
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Throughput benchmark question - nasty pauses
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 21:06:43 -0500

On 2/28/2019 6:44 PM, uaz wrote:
Hey Dave,

Your problem sounds quite similar to me except mine is completely stucked.
Have you checked your freeRTOS trace and determine where your application
stops sending packets or freezes in any thread?

I verified mine using Segger Systemview and can see clearly that it
pauses/freezes in certain thread...

What thread?
Anything that might be breakpointable?
Mine's not stuck, just unreasonable delay.
Let me know and I'll dig into it here in the next couple of days...

for very long time without any systick or
ETH interrupt.
I'll be trying RAW API since I'm unable to debug this issue after spending
sometime.

Btw, I'm using NXP mcu with their supplied lwip and freertos ports (Upgraded
to the latest version myself but the driver layer remains the same)

Regards,
UAZ