lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Throughput benchmark question - nasty pauses

From: Dave Nadler
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Throughput benchmark question - nasty pauses
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 14:19:08 -0500

Thanks Simon. The FreeRTOS tic is running at 1mSec.
Test setup is laptop and Nucleo on my desk with hub, so round-trip should be fast, no?
What other timers could be involved?
Where should I look for LwIP <-> low-level timer setup/use?
Possibly ST's implementation is sub-optimal.

Thanks for the help,
Best Regards, Dave