lwip-users

[lwip-users] mDNS question

From: Dilmari Seidel Heuer
Subject: [lwip-users] mDNS question
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 09:32:21 +0000

Hi,

I’m new in this world of LwIP and I’m having some trouble to use the mdns. I have the responder running without problem. I join the IGMP group, add a service and answer when browsing the services from another machine. It’s sounds like my interface is correct integrated with the protocol. The problem is when I try to searching the services from outside. I got the new patch #9429 that was recently pushed. I try to run the mdns_search_service() over the same netif (it could be a problem?), the request structure is correct filled and the packet is sent to the network and the other machines answers, but it never go to the defined callback function.

Some ideas that could help me. Some config maybe I had forgot?

Thanks for any help

Best Regards,

Dilmari