lwip-users

[lwip-users] LwIP and ARM Compiler 6

From: Daniel Liquete García
Subject: [lwip-users] LwIP and ARM Compiler 6
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 12:40:31 +0000

Good moorning,

I am trying to use LwIP to do a RAW Socket TCP connection.
I have did it without problems but i used the compiler 5, i want add this development to another proyect that i am doing but in that i use the compiler 6.
When i try to migrate it, appears too many compile errors.

Do you know if exist any limitations?
Someone use LwIP with the compiler 6?

I am working with a ST microcontoller, the STM32F779NI.
The IDE that use is the KEIL MDK.

I hope you can help me.
Thank you very much for you time.

Daniel Liquete García
BLED | Cated Box Firmware Developer

address@hidden

Phone: +34 985 33 19 32

anterior

Gijón – Sevilla – Valencia
www.adnmobilesolutions.com

Your privacy is important to us. Please find our privacy policy and information according to Art. 13 GDPR at www.adnmobilesolutions.com/en/privacypolicy.html. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at address@hidden.

Su privacidad es importante para nosotros. Consulte nuestra política de privacidad e información según el art. 13 GDPR en www.adnmobilesolutions.com/privacypolicy.html. Si tiene alguna pregunta, no dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros en address@hidden.

cid:image008.png@01D45CA5.332CF2D0