lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP with mbedTLS

From: Paweł
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP with mbedTLS
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 21:59:59 +0100

Dear all,
I tried last suggestion with raising heap memory amount but it didn't help at all. I'm sure I have something wrong with mbedTLS to lwIP connection - mbedTLS is not waiting for the Client Hello message to leave, but is going on and tries to parse Server Hello...
I don't have any memory allocation errors on my console.