lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Failing to call tcp_write 10 times per second

From: stevestrong
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Failing to call tcp_write 10 times per second
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 14:32:34 -0700 (MST)

Хазанский Роман wrote
> I couldn't find any info
> that suggested this would be wrong or that I shall wait for previous
> tcp_write to be completed, so I went with it.

According to this document
https://www.eremex.ru/upload/iblock/d11/lwip_rawapi.pdf
the top of page 4 says:
"TCP data is sent by enqueueing the data with a call to tcp_write(). When
the data is successfully transmitted to the remote host, the application
will be notified with a call to a specified callback function."
So I think you should do the same instead of successive tcp_writes without
being sure that the data was sent.