lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Window Size relation with sending buffer (Tuning TCP ar

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Window Size relation with sending buffer (Tuning TCP article)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 11:32:10 +0100

On 15.11.2018 11:12, vr roriz wrote:
[..]
So, I've got confused of the relation with TCP_WND with the sending buffer and queue. I did not find anything relevant in the TCP output functions. Just tcp_connect seems to also be using the value (maybe as a initial parameter for the sending window?)

tcp_connect only uses TCP_WND to initialize snd_wnd to something. This will get updated when receiving the first segment from the remote host (SYN+ACK).

Does that answer all your questions?

Simon