lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip_recvfrom - EWOULDBLOCK error

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip_recvfrom - EWOULDBLOCK error
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 14:24:28 +0200

On 03.10.2018 10:42, address@hidden wrote:
[..]

My project is based on a RTOS with several tasks and each of them manages a socket. Because the errno is a global variable, the errno contains the last error reported by a socket, so the error contained in the errno could be overwritten in the instance of checking the errno.

In a multithreaded environment, 'errno' has to be a thread-local variable, not a global one.

A this point my question is if there is a method for associate the EWOULDBLOCK error to a specific socket.

Hmm, no, I don't know of any, sorry.

Simon