lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP retransmissions although packet has been recieved

From: inderjit
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP retransmissions although packet has been recieved
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 02:26:52 -0700 (MST)

Jens,

I'm using 1.4.1 as there is no support for the PHY from ATMEL on 2.x.x. AFA=
IK anyway as I had hard time integrating it.

I followed this code reference:  httpclient.c
<https://github.com/kennethnoyens/lwipHttpCl= ient/blob/master/httpclient.c>

One thing I missed was this:
tcp_recved(pcb, p->tot_len);

This could explain ACK was not sent.

But looking at the pcap transactions, and in app as I am receiving the data=
, the driver does not seem to be the problem AFAICT. The packet is sent (lo=
oking at pcap), but no response from server is received. And a RST is trigg=
ered by the server just before the last HTTP request is sent (ACK not sent =
previously). all othe rprevious HTTP requests' responses are received.

I am trying to determine this issue with tcp_recved call but haven't resolv=
ed it yet. No change in behaviour yet.