lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] server send data to client failed

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] server send data to client failed
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 10:14:26 -0300

If I guessed correctly, you seem to be talking about the TCP reopen
issue, but your scenario is not clear to me.

You have an lwIP client connecting to a server
Someone closes the connection, or it is lost somehow.
The client retries the connection, does it succeed ? Apparently it does.
If connection succeeds, then both ends must be able to talk to each
other, if this does not happen, then it is not a socket reuse issue but
a bug somewhere.
If connection does not succeed, what is the reason, the result code ?
Unless you setup so_reuseaddress, then you have to wait, but connection
either succeeds or not, there is no "ok, connect but data flows in only
one direction" unless there is a bug. What do you mean by "the port is
in an invalid status" ?

What API are you using ? RAW, netconn, socket ?