lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP can't find output route

From: gzayzay
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP can't find output route
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 03:30:21 -0700 (MST)

Hello All,

I am running LWIP 2.0.3 and I am running into one problem after another. I
have PPPoS running and connection has been established successfully. I
initiated a new PPP session with the following APIs (using the appropriate
pppapi variants where needed):

ppp = pppos_create(&ppp_netif, output_cb, status_cb, ctx_cb);
ppp_set_default(ppp);

The connection was established successfully and I have seen pings reaching
the device. However, LWIP is not sending a ping response. Somehow, it cannot
find the appropriate route for the interface when it is trying to send out
the reply and therefore, the data is discarded.

Have anyone encounter this problem who can help? Occasionally the interface
is found and the ping reply will go out. I was testing and saw that I will
ping the device, and after 2 to 3 pings, it will stop responding.

I notice that there is a function called ip4_route() in ip4.c where it seems
to be searching for network interface and can never find any match.

Any help will be highly appreciated

~Edman