lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LwIP RAW - Simultaneous (full-duplex) communication

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LwIP RAW - Simultaneous (full-duplex) communication
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 20:52:58 +0200

On 04.07.2018 16:41, Nenad Pekez wrote:
quick update: iperf client on PC was trying to connect on the same 5001
port, thus the mentioned error was reported.

I don't understand. But it seems irrelevant?

Now, there is a full-duplex communication, however, the one which is
first achieved is completely dominant. Once the first connection is
closed, the other one achieves higher throughput.

lwIP should not have any impact on this. Have you checked the stats if you run out of memory somewhere?

Look at provided images.

Actually, I'm too lazy to check out myself what the images contain. As with pcaps, when sending such things (why do you have to send a picture, anyway?), please describe what you think you are seeing, what we should know, and what you think is wrong.

You want to get help for free here, so  try to make it easy for us to help or you won't get too many responses...

Simon