lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP Packets are not received

From: M S ARUL
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP Packets are not received
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 17:25:27 +0530

Hello All,
I`m using sama5d3xek development board. I have integrated lwIP with embOS. It was working fine when D-Cache & I-Cache weren`t enabled. But no packets are received after enabling the Cache Unit. Also in IAR if I select SAMA5D35 as a device in options tab, no bytes are received. I had to select the device as None, then only stack was working. Can someone help me find the issue? Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,
ARUL PRAKASH M