lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Advise on PPPoS implementation

From: Sarp Daltaban
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Advise on PPPoS implementation
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 15:42:55 +0300

I am using HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback() with SysTick to fill pppos_input.

PPP negotiation goes well and I get IP.

I am opening a netconn socket in the second thread.

However, socket seems it is halfly opened and cannot communicate with the pppnetif in the granularity level.

May I want you to send the part of the code where you feet ppp and where you open socket?

Your help will honor me since there is not any example on this specific area and I will get fired if I could not manage TCP sockets properly with pppos..