lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 2.1 cleanup - remove UNIX test apps

From: Yigal Hochberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 2.1 cleanup - remove UNIX test apps
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 09:34:10 -0400

Hi Dirk,

Somewhat related, I like and use the lwip-contrib/ports/win32
Specifically mingw/Makefile. I was surprised to see it was gone (unified).
It is very convenient to build a test app using mingw/Makefile.

The source files in lwip-contrib/ports/win32 including test.c are Windows specific because of msvc_netif_init()

Thanks
Yigal