lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip TCP/IP with STM32

From: Elinux
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip TCP/IP with STM32
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 03:24:38 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I'm working on a project that aims to develop a program to comply with the
TS13149 ( http://itxpt.org/en/home <http://itxpt.org/en/home>  ) standard of
passenger counting systems for public transit vehicles produced by the
company in which I am doing my work. traineeship. The purpose of the project
is to introduce network management protocols based on a TCP/IP (Ethernet)
link.
Knowing that our counting system is based on STM32 microcontrollers, I am
looking for the TCP/IP stack implemented for this microcontroller capable of
supporting the protocols required by the standard, which are as follows:

*FTP*: For file transfer
*SSH* (Secure Shell): For remote access.
*mDNS*: Simplifies name resolution and enables dynamic scalability and
evolution in a local network.
*TCP / UDP*: For data transport
*DHCP*: For automatic configuration of IP parameters of a station or machine
*IP (IPv4, IPv6)*: For the address space
*Ethernet*: For the link

 My questions:

Does the Lwip stack support the protocols mentioned? if yes, where can I
download it for use on the STM32?

Thank you all