lwip-users

[lwip-users] LwIP PPPoS source to use

From: sarp
Subject: [lwip-users] LwIP PPPoS source to use
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 23:15:13 -0700 (MST)

What is the difference between LwIP PPPoS libraries?
Which one should I use, that the STM32CubeMX gives or that the examples
based on?

When I use STM32CubeMX, it gives me source as follows:
https://github.com/tabascoeye/lwip/blob/master/src/netif/ppp/pppos.c
with functions pppos_create(..), pppos_input(..), ppp_connect(..)

When I look at the examples like created 1 year ago, it uses as follows:
https://github.com/bosch-ros-pkg/stm32/blob/master/src/transport/lwip/src/netif/ppp/ppp.c
with functions pppInit(), pppOverSerialOpen(..).

Last library seems to be specialized for STM32 because of the file
location(...stm32/blob/master...). Do you have any sense comes up similar to
mine? I have seen the http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/PPP uses last source also.
Which one I should use?