lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to receive ethernet multicast frames?

From: Thomas Fogh Damgaard
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to receive ethernet multicast frames?
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 11:45:22 +0000

Hi Yanhc,

You need to setup MAC filtering. See section 33.5.5 in the reference manual for the STM32F407.

By default the STM32F4 HAL drivers set the Ethernet to only accept the boards own MAC address and broadcasts (MAC address FF:FF:FF:FF:FF).

You need to add IPv6mcast_01 (33:33:00:00:00:01) and IPv6mcast_ff (33:33:FF:xx:xx:xx).

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards,

Thomas Fogh Damgaard, R&D Software Engineer, DEVELCO A/S