lwip-users

[lwip-users] AUTOIP and DHCP operating at the same time.

From: Roger Cover
Subject: [lwip-users] AUTOIP and DHCP operating at the same time.
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 10:51:04 -0700

Greetings,

Is there an example of how to use AUTOIP and DHCP at the same time? I have had
DHCP in my application for some time, but a customer now requires that I add
AUTOIP as well.

I am having difficulty making them operate as I would like. Both are
functioning, but I would like to have the DHCP address supersede the AUTOIP
address even if the DHCP address arrives after the AUTOIP address has been
applied.

Regards,
Roger W. Cover
Spectral Instruments, Inc.