lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP problem with new connection

From: lukasz139
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP problem with new connection
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 20:07:46 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sergio,

Thank you for the response.
I had tcp_accept callback and  memp_free() routine when connection was
closed. I have double checked that. The problem was that my connection
wasn't properly closed at both sides and when I have immediately tried to
open new connection on the same port it was giving trouble.

Thank you again.

Can I ask you what do you mean by this?:

If you use callbacks, you are not using "a socket", I guessed you are
using the RAW API with or without an OS, try to be specific on your
scenario.

Yes I use raw API without OS but to create a tcp connection between server
and client. Each end has IP addres + port # which are the tcp socket?